Need tax forms?
- Reference Librarians are available at the second floor Reference Desk to help you access online forms.
- IRS: 1242 Fourier Drive - Suite 200, Madison, WI 53717. Call 608-421-7898 for information, and 844-545-5640 to make an appointment.
- WI Dept. of Revenue: 2135 Rimrock Road, Madison, WI 53713. 608-266-2772.
- VITA/TCE: Goodwill of South Central Wisconsin VITA https://goodwillscwi.org/services/vita/
Voting and Election Information
2023 Election Dates:
- Spring Primary Election -- Tuesday, Feb. 21
- Spring Election -- Tuesday, Apr. 4
- Wisconsin now requires photo identification to vote. Find more information about which types of photo id are acceptable (including driver licenses, identification cards, passports, student ID card w/enrollment verification, etc, some of which are accepted even if they are expired) and how to get a free identification card (if necessary) at bringit.wi.gov
- You can always find voting and election information at the following websites: Fitchburg City Clerk, Wisconsin Ethics Commission, and myvote.wi.gov.