|LINKcat - Find books, movies, music and more using the library's online catalog|
- Teen Fiction and Graphic Novels are located in the Teen Room on the first floor of the library.
- Teen Non-Fiction is located within the Adult Non-Fiction collection on the second floor.
Teen Study Room
There is one private study room in the teen library on the first floor. This room is for teens in 6th through 12th grade only, and is not available for adult groups. Adults accompanied by a teen, for example, tutors, may use the room. It is available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and can accommodate groups of up to four people. No sign-up is required.
Computers and Printing
- There are four computers available in the Teen Room. A valid South Central Library System card is required. Fitchburg does not block access due to fines.
- Temporary guest passes are available for patrons 16+ at our service desks.
The library charges the following fees for prints. Fees can be paid at the coin towers located next to the printers:
- Black and white prints - $0.10 per side
- Color prints - $0.25 per side
Print from Your Device: To print to our copiers from your personal or mobile device, please visit our online mobile printing service system or download the ePRINTit 'Public Print Locations' app to your smart device. After submitting your print job(s), visit either coin tower in the library to pay and print. Any submitted print job(s) not printed will automatically expire from the system after 24 hours.
The library offers wireless network access throughout the building. No password is required.
Scanning is available on the second floor copy machine with a USB flash drive. Ask at the second floor information desk for assistance.