Computers and Printing
- The library has a variety of computers available on both the first and second floors. A valid South Central Library System card is required. Fitchburg does not block access due to fines.
- Temporary guest passes are available at our service desks.
- Laptops may be checked out for in-house use. No time limit applies. Visitors must present a valid South Central Library System card and a photo I.D. to check out a laptop. Fine limits apply.
The library charges the following fees for prints. Fees can be paid at the coin towers located next to the printers:
- Black and white prints - $0.10 per side
- Color prints - $0.25 per side
Print from Your Device: To print to our copiers from your personal or mobile device, please visit our online . After submitting your print job(s), visit either coin tower in the library to pay and print. Any submitted print job(s) not printed will automatically expire from the system after 24 hours.
The library offers wireless network access throughout the building. No password is required.
Scanning is available on the second floor copy machine with a USB flash drive. Ask at the second floor information desk for assistance.
Reserve a Computer
Use our online system to reserve a library computer for a block of time.
The library does not offer public faxing service.