* Planning for Choice
* Comp Plan and Existing Codes Analysis An analysis of the relationship and lapses between Fitchburg’s Comprehensive Plan goals and its existing zoning ordinances.
* Issues Identification Report Summary notes of issues that emerged during the December 2 workshop.
* Image Preference Survey Results Residents respond to images depicting different environments, levels of design, and rural or urban character. Degree of support, as well as individual comments, are noted.
* Chamber of Commerce / CEDA Q&A The Chamber of Commerce and the Community & Economic Development Authority presented PlaceMakers a series of questions via conference call. Here’s the summary.
* All About the SmartCode What the SmartCode’s all about, how it works and how it’s customized to individual municipalities is discussed in this concise document.
Implementation Workshop Training Session - Delivered October 13, 2010 by Susan Henderson of the PlaceMakers team.
* Part One
* Part Two
* Charrette Closing Presentation Delivered Friday, February 12, 2010 by Susan Henderson of the PlaceMakers team.
* Charrette Opening Night Presentation This charrette opening night presentation, delivered Monday, February 8, provides an overview of form-based codes, the rural-to-urban transect and how charrette week will proceed.
* Fitchburg Transect Presentation An introduction to the idea of the rural-to-urban transect and how it might be applied to zoning in Fitchburg.