What can I do about barking dogs?
If there is a problem with a dog or other animal habitually disturbing the peace by barking or other noise, please contact the Fitchburg Police Department at 608-270-4300. It is helpful if you call while the activity is occurring.

Show All Answers

1. What can I do about barking dogs?
2. What can I do about animals running loose in my neighborhood?
3. What do I do if my pet bites someone?
4. How do I get a dog or cat license?
5. How do I report a crime?
6. Can I make an anonymous complaint?
7. Where is the police department located?
8. How do I pay a citation?
9. How do I contact an officer?
10. Where is the municipal court located?
11. What can I do about my noisy neighbors?
12. What can I do about annoying or harassing phone calls?
13. How can I compliment an officer or other department member?
14. How can I make a complaint about the department or member?
15. How can I make a suggestion or comment about the department?
16. Does the Fitchburg Police Department offer a Ride-Along program?
17. Can an officer come and speak or give a presentation to my group?
18. Do you offer tours of the Fitchburg Police Department?
19. How long does my child need to be missing before I can make a report? How do I report my son/daughter missing?
20. What are Fitchburg's alternate side parking restrictions?
21. How do I report a parking problem?
22. How long can a vehicle be left on the street?